ONLINE ORDER FAQ
What are pickup/delivery options?
options for pickup/delivery include:
- farm store pickup (Millbrook, ON)
- shipping via Canada Post or UPS (calculated at checkout)
- pickup at Markets by Dream Day Bowmanville for a $2 fee, must select "shipping" at checkout for this option to populate.
What are turnaround times for orders?
order turnaround varies by delivery/pickup option:
- farm store pickup (Millbrook, ON): currently 1-2 business days
- shipping: 1-2 business days to ship, after that it is out of our control. we include tracking with every package.
- MBDD pickup: this option will take the longest. we restock MBDD weekly usually on thurs/fri. We will not make special trips to deliver MBDD pickups. Therefore, if you order late friday/early saturday, your order will NOT arrive for pickup until the following thurs/friday. WE WILL SEND AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR PICKUP.
Where is the farm store located?
Our shop info page is here.
The shop is open 11-2 daily.
I have ordered online for pickup and am wondering the status?
You will receive an order confirmation WHEN your order is packed + ready for pickup. If you have not received confirmation, your order is NOT ready.
I have ordered online and chosen shipping. Where is my package?
See above for processing times. If you do not have a tracking #, we have not completed/packed your order. You will receive a tracking # once the order is packed on our end. Clicking the tracking # will show the status of delivery with the courier. We cannot control delays with the shipper once it has been picked up from the farm.
Where can I purchase Hunnabees products in person, not at the farm?
Our store locator is here. Each retailer is independent of Hunnabees and stock/selection may vary. For specific requests, please reach out directly to the retailer.
I want to keep bees, where do I start?
At Hunnabees Honey + Co. we take pride in educating about pollinators. We are not here to simply sell bees for profit, we want you to be as educated and prepared to be a beek as possible. As such, we require new beekeepers to either a) sponsor a hive for a year or b) take a series of classes (at minimum, our intro, advanced and pest management class), prior to selling them bees.
Please visit our blog post here as a starting point.
If you are still interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do classes/tours run?
The farm store is currently open, however our tours + classes run May-September. Our list of farm tours can be found here, or you can email email@example.com to book a private/group tour.